Friday, October 02, 2009

Clothes Galore!

So I mentioned briefly how my stylist asked me to pose for her salon's look book. The big "shoot" is on October 19th, but I go for my cut and color tomorrow. And she wanted to do a "dress rehearsal" of sorts. So this week I had to go through my closet and pull some outfits that might work for the shoot.

This was much harder than I thought it would be! But it was also kind of fun. I have to be fairly conservative at work. Can't wear jeans, except on Fridays. And even then, we have to wear "work appropriate" tops, meaning no tees or tanks. And I once got reprimanded for wearing the little green number below. Makes me yearn for the luxury of wearing whatever the heck I feel like wearing!

Just a note. These were taken after two very long, very anxiety-filled days at work, which might explain the bags under my eyes. :) Also, I have no idea how to pose, so I'm going to need to study up with some episodes of America's Next Top Model before the 19th!

More Outfits
Clothes

5 comments:

marzi said...

my favorites:
the entire bottom row! LOVE them all! not sure why they all ended up in the same row, but hey! good luck. have fun!

Artsy Fartsy said...

You look great! My favorites are 3, 4, and 8, but all are really cute! Have FUN!

Allison said...

I have to say one thing, you do have a fabulous collection of shoes!

Kim said...

Melly, you have such great style!And I love that little green number!

My picks:
Row 2, #3
Row 3, #3
Row 4, #2, #3, and #4!

How fun for you!

Karen Blados said...

All of your looks are so funky and fresh! My favorites are the green number (looks work appropriate to me!) and the second one in on the bottom row. Kind of looks like a secretary gone bad ... in a good way!