Monday, March 01, 2010

Veggies on my doorstep

I have so much I've been meaning to blog about. I didn't even write about my experience at New York Fashion Week, mainly because I haven't bothered to upload the photos from my camera!

And I have a bajillion other things going on. Like my yoga class finished. And I survived! I've even gone so far as to do yoga at home. Yep. Seriously. And my book arts class is still going. Check these bad boys out.

Triangle accordion book

Small accordion book

Kraft envelope book

3 signature binding books

I wish I could find more time to make books, but I've been feeling really overwhelmed at home. I don't know why. I haven't actually been overly busy. I think the winter has gotten to me. All I want to do is sleep. I really need to change my habits. I'm starting to get frustrated with how messy I am too. It's like every day there's a new pile to clean up, but I get lazy and leave it. Did my motivation fade with the warm weather last year? I can only hope it'll return with spring!

In my quest to change my life for the better, I decided to order some organic food. And because I love shopping online, that's exactly what I did. I ordered a trial bitty box from Door to Door Organics. This means two things. I have to start eating fruits and veggies. And I have to learn how to prepare them. Ugggggghhhhhh. But hey, it's worth a shot. And maybe I'll even like some of them!


Anyway, I have more things to post, so hopefully I'll get around to it sooner or later. Happy March!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Those books look awesome! What kind of class are you taking, as in, where is it offered or by whom? I'd love to find something similar in my hometown.

KaHolly said...

Check out those books! They are quite nice and look lovingly made. I wish there was a similar class in my area. Keep up the good work! Maybe a cup of chamomile tea before bedtime? ~karen