Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sew cool!!!!

Hiya folks.

Well, I took a sick day off of work today. *cough cough* Okay, so I'm not really sick. But the bosses are on vacation and I figured it's better to take a sick day on a slow day than a busy one. So I'm home. Oh yeah, I also got a flat tire yesterday, so I'm stranded at home. I was kind of hoping I'd get to go shopping, but this way I'll force myself to do some crafts.

So I had an epiphany last night about my whole card-making shebang. I really wanted to do something different. Not that I wasn't happy with the more traditional cards I was making, but I really wanted to do something cool. So this morning I was on a mission. I pulled out the ole Sewing Genie from storage and went to town.

Here's my first creation:



I think I like the direction that this is going in. I'm going to try to bust out a whole bunch today to get the hang of it. It's been a while since I sewed anything! I'll post some more photos as I create more cards.

I've also been on a mission to work on my website. I completed a good amount last night and hope I can get some done today as well. I guess I'll see how deep I get into my card-making,

Well, I'm wasting precious craft time, so back to the sewing machine. Um, maybe I should shower first. Geez, I was so excited I didn't even change out of my pajamas! Anyway, talk to you guys later!

No comments: