Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm embarrassed.

Want to know what I did tonight? (C'mon Melissa, you can tell them.) Alright, I admit it. I took down my Christmas tree. Yes, I know it's February 11th. Actually, I've been worse in years past. But the owner of the house where we're temporarily staying has been letting in potential buyers, and I felt like such a loser, so I sucked it up and took the damn thing down.

In other home news, we stopped by the new place this weekend. They told us they are targeting a closing date of mid to late April. Seems like each time we talk to them it's a little bit later. I think I should stop asking!

Not too much different than last time, but there's some vinyl siding up. And a fireplace and bathtub! Woot!


You know what's amazing? Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream from Halo Pub in Princeton. I bought a pint last Monday and I'm trying to make it last as long as possible.

No comments: