Thursday, October 02, 2008

Keeping Busy

Hi everyone! I've been around, I swear. I know you've noticed that my posting has not only diminished in quantity, but also quality. Sorry for the lame video posts, life has been a tiny bit overwhelming lately. Work is...well, work. It's busy season for us. And unfortunately our busy season is much like the baseball season. Excruciatingly long. (Um, I mean, go Sox!)

Aside from work, Operation NICE has been quite the time-sucker lately. I mean that in the best way possible! I love this project, I do. But sometimes it's tough sitting in front of a computer for 9 hours straight and then eating a quick meal only to sit in front of a different computer for a few more hours. Do you know how behind I am in Top Model, Project Runway, and Gossip Girl?! Egads! But in the end, it's all worth it. (Oh, side note. There's a giveaway going on over there now, so you may want to stop by.)

My Roberto has been coaching soccer, which means he isn't around to do his wifely duties like dishes, vacuuming, and laundry. And lord knows I'm not pickin' up those tasks! Therefore, you can imagine the state of our home. I could probably write "WASH ME" in the layer of dust on our hardwood floor.

In hilarious news, my mother called me today to tell me that they had a sewage blockage which resulted in the explosion of their bathroom. An explosion of poop! My clean freak mother bleached the entire area approximately 40 times, but she claims she can still smell poop in the house.

Excuse me for a minute.


HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

Okay, I'm back. I tried to show her how funny this situation is, but she doesn't see it that way. One day she will.

No other news to report, as of yet. I hope you all are doing super duper!

2 comments:

Jeope said...

You must be enjoying Sox games that start at what, 10:00 in your area. Time to switch Sox, I think.

Anonymous said...

what a pretty pic though! I completely understand sitting in front of one computer all day and then another for a few more hours... Labour of love, that's what I must tell myself...

Don't worry, it'll all pay off sooner than you realize...