Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ahh, I can type again!

I've had a disability recently that I like to call Krueger nail syndrome. My nails just kept growing and growing and being as lazy as I am, I didn't cut them. I mean, it's not like I just have to cut them. I have to cut, file and buff them! That's a lot of work. Well, daily tasks such as typing and buttoning buttons had become very tedious. So yesterday I finally did it. I cut them down. Inspired by my HOWgirls, Devon and Mary, here are pics of my nails.



Ahh, much more manageable. I did, however, get two compliments on my long-ass nails recently. A man at the Gap said they were "beautiful" which was weird. And a lady at an antique store said "with nails like that, you should be wearing rings!" Of course, she was trying to sell me rings, so I take that with a grain of salt. ;-)

Also, I had mentioned something a while ago about posting pics of some cards I made. They are all the same design, just different papers. I made 24 of these a few weeks ago. 6 of each card.



It's another gloomy, rainy day in Philly. I miss the sunlight. My office gets nice and toasty when the sun blasts through the windows. But not today. Oh well, at least with all this rain, it's detered me from going to get starbucks, which is saving me loads of cash!

Well, have a lovely day blog readers!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, thanks!!! I was really interested in things related to highway construction project! How did you know? You could tell by the content of my blog? That is amazing!

F-in spammers.

Mary said...

yes, I am so freakin' jealous of those nails! mine got chopped again. They are soooo brittle and break :( I bet what you cut off your nails is like 3 times longer than mine are now LOL

Jeope said...

Gawd, those nails. My back's itchy just lookin' at 'em.

You're fortunate that the thought of biting them never crosses your mind. As an ex-biter, I can attest to that.

devon spec said...

grrrr... i keep... like, nibbling mine. but i'm stopping again! lol. i hear ya jeope, it's the most tempting thing in the world!