Friday, April 27, 2007

Enough about me...

I think I need to focus this blog a little bit more towards design/crafts, so it's not just me rambling on like a 14 year old girl on myspace. That doesn't mean I won't be talking about my home, or Rob, or weird things going on in my life, but I'll try to push it a little more towards something that might be relevant to others.

So, in that respect, let me show you some work! I know, I know, it's still all about me. But at least this is craft-related.

I had a project this week to make some baby shower invitations. I was given a rosy colored paper and told to build around that. No problem! Actually, I held the paper for about 20 seconds and already had an idea of what I wanted to do.

Here's the result:


I went to A.C.Moore looking for some brown grosgrain ribbon, and I found this. Perfect! I bought 9 spools and it still wasn't enough.


I was asked to make matching gift tags because they are asking people to bring their gifts unwrapped.


I have nothing on the schedule for this weekend other than craft, craft, craft. So hopefully I'll have some new things to show on Monday.

No comments: