Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh yeah (yeah yeah).

So I mentioned how I wish I were Karen O. But it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized that I am completely obsessed with YYY's guitarist, N.Z. I think it has to do with the fact that I keep listening to their song, "Phenomena" over and over. Something about his sound.

And once again, I find myself fixated on a disturbed, skinny, pale, vegan guitarist with wild black hair. (Yes, there are more of them. Conor was first.) So what is with me? What's the draw to that type? Perhaps it's because I'd want to be able to borrow their tiny clothes and hair gel.

But c'mon. You can't watch this video and deny the foxiness. Okay, maybe you can. But I can't.



Don't worry, Rob's not jealous. Besides, I know he's got a thing for Karen O. He loves those half-Korean crazy gals. I should know, I am one.

No comments: