- I wear glasses because I’m afraid to touch my eyes. You should see me at the eye doctor. I have to warn him in advance that I may freak out if he gets too close.
- Some people already know this, but I’m half Korean and half Irish. I feel like I look a lot less Asian than most of the half Asians I know.
- When I was in third grade, my dad entered me into a 1.5 mile race. What was he thinking? Not only was I one of the last kids to cross the finish line, but I puked all over the place as soon as I did! Me and athletics don’t mix.
- Growing up, I had a Friday tradition. My grandfather would pick me up at 3pm so my mom could go waitress at a Japanese restaurant. We’d stop at the liquor store for a case of beer and a pretzel rod, then I’d sit through hours of programming such as Hunter, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum PI, and People’s Court. My grandmother and my father would arrive around 6pm, one of them with a pizza, and we’d eat in front of the tv, while watching Cheers and Night Court. Then my dad and I would head home around 8pm. This took place every Friday for probably around 4-5 years.
- I took the SAT’s in 7th grade. I got a 740…TOTAL. But I redeemed myself in high school with a 1390. I only wish they actually meant something.
- Nearly every time I walk down a flight of stairs, I envision myself falling down them and I cringe a little. So I’m always extra careful. I have no clue where this fear of stairs came from.
- I have a love/hate relationship with public speaking. I think I’m pretty damn good at it, but I always dread it.
- Right now, I have this intense urge to dye a big platinum streak in my bangs.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I know some people would never do this, so I'll only tag people that I know would play along, OR people that rarely update their blogs anyway!
Kristen at Taylor Made Designs
Maria the Chocolate Princess
Devon the blog slacker
Mary of Supafly Designs
Mary at Diversion Mary
Tomoko at Tadworks
Rachel at überpaper
Dave at 8th Ave