Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More shows, more shows!

I can't help it. I'm addicted. Tomorrow night we're seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I actually would have been okay passing this one up, but Rob really wanted to go, and it's not like I'll say no to seeing the beautiful, pale, scrawny, vampire-ish, guitar-playing love of my life on stage.

And speaking of scrawny, pale, vampires, I just got an email this morning about Monsters of Folk, which consists of one of my other indie-rock boyfriends, Conor Oberst. Along side him will be M Ward and Jim James (of My Morning Jacket). Tickets went on presale this morning, and I thought about it long and hard. Maybe for 8 minutes. But how could I pass up these seats?? I got row AA, seats 2 and 4. Come on, those are pretty kick ass.


I know I need to cut back. I also really want to see Ra Ra Riot this fall, and maybe even Phoenix, but I have to be selective. And I do love shows at the Academy of Music because I won't get trampled on by a bunch of 18 year olds. I'm too old for that.

No comments: