Friday, February 10, 2006

No bun! No oven!

I had to post something else to move that mushy post downward a little. ;-)

My mom just called and swears that she had a dream that means I'm pregnant. Uh, no. Even when I told her no way, she was certain that I'm pregnant. Seriously, no. I think it actually made her nervous...or excited. But she fully believed it!

So I had mentioned this on the forum, but Rob's getting knee surgery. March 28th. He's going to be on crutches for about 1.5 months and in a straight leg brace for another 1-1.5 months. We're going to have to get a wide leg tux to fit over the brace for the wedding! That's really going to inhibit his dance moves. I guess that means no electric worm. He'll have to perfect his upper-body dance moves.

Speaking of the wedding, the chapel is booked! 3pm on June 15th! I've been looking into photographers, which is fun and stressful at the same time. I wish it was all free! Eh, once I get paid from Warner Bros, I'll be able to afford it! I just hope they get that contract to me soon. I have to pay the chapel deposit by next week. I suppose I should think about a dress sometime soon too. Eh.

Work stuff is moving along well, in both jobs. It's almost raise-time here at my stable job, and that's a happy time! As far as my other work goes, it's busy, but great! There's so much possibility for the future! I'm supposed to go to the Toy Fair this Sunday but now they are predicting a snow storm for Saturday night. Not cool. That will definitely complicate things. But I'm going to try my hardest to get there because what convention would be more fun than a Toy convention?!

Okay, back to work for me. Your mel update is complete.

No comments: