Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Alphabeautiful!

I received my gorgeous wall decal from TastySuite the other day so I attempted to put it up last night. I wasn't quite sure where to put it. I knew it had to be in my office. And there's this huge empty spot above my computer, but nothing seems right there. I was thinking maybe a picture rail with a collection of framed artwork. Who knows.

Anyway, I decided to put the decal above my Expedit bookcase. Seemed like just the right amount of space. I love it!
New Wall Decal

So I haven't been blogging as much lately. I think it's because most of my blog time has been taken up by Operation NICE. Speaking of that, some pretty awesome news to come regarding that next week!

Let's see if I have any updates worth mentioning. Well, I went out to see my friend's cover band in New Hope last Friday and the old DJ dude called me Sarah Palin. Yes, because all women with glasses look alike. I was a tad bit offended, but I suppose that's better than saying that I look like Janet Reno.

The Red Bull Soap Box Derby was not a ball of fun. I was pretty miserable actually. Soaked. Irritated. Sweaty. Squished. All around uncomfortable. But the Ben Folds show was the redeeming event of the day! Dang he's good. And with an orchestra?! Unbelievable. I nearly cried like five times because the music was so moving.

I actually don't even have any purchases to speak of because I've been good! That is most likely because I STILL haven't worn all the new clothes I bought. Once I get through them all, I'll go back to shopping like a maniac. In the meantime, I should put some money into my savings account quickly, before I know any better!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

the decal looks great!

flurogoddess said...

Oh your wall decal looks lovely! I'm really tempted to get one or seven for our new place.

Cherrill said...

Love the decal! My husband caught a glimpse of my forum avatar the other day and said "Who's that? Sarah Palin?" I changed it immediately.

devon spec said...

OMG i freakin love it! :D :D

Anonymous said...

I love these wall decals. Have you seen the ones at Blik? (http://www.whatisblik.com/) Well thanks for your positive energy and work on Operation Nice. :) Hope you're having a lovely Friday!

Kim Vallee said...

We are moving to a new office in a couple of months. This decal pattern could be a nice addition. We also own an Expedit bookcase but I do not know yet if we will keep it since we are downsizing. My plan for the office are cooler; so I am looking forward to the move.