Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Happy Post

I know I've been a major complainer lately. I hate that. I don't want to be a negative person. So I'm going to try to put that all behind me. Want to know something good that's going on? I got a new office at work! They've been shifting people around, and I got super lucky.



1. My Desk, 2. My Giant Whiteboard, 3. My Bare Bookshelves, 4. My Art from The Black Apple

I've had an office with this company for years. But the last one I had was actually half of an office. The other half was empty the entire time, but it still never felt like my own. And something about it was very cold, and not degree-wise. I feel very comfortable in this room. Perhaps it will help me be more productive, yes? Fingers crossed!

8 comments:

Jeope said...

You and BigHugeLabs have some kinks to work out, m'dear.

Melissa said...

eh fart. I'd fix it now if i had internet access on anything other than my phone.

Jeope said...

Heh ... "fart".

Melissa said...

All fixed!

Unknown said...

Jeebus! Nice digs! Big house, big office for teeny little Mel? Wow, things are going well for you! Do everything I would do in there!

Dave

Unknown said...

My goodness! And your own hanging shelf thing? Forget what that's called. And a conference table? Wow!

Unknown said...

Do you really have a my little pony in there? Awesome!

Mary said...

Wow! That is one big ol' office! I have a tiny office, but I am getting it remodeled some! My office is currently part hallway, so that is über annoying...