Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yay, baseball...

...is almost over! (Shhh, don't tell Rob I said that.) But in all honesty, I'll be happy to get my hands on the remote after the baseball season. Season? Aren't season's typically three months long in mother nature terms? Why is it that in sports, a season really means 7 or 8 months?

But anyway, it certainly is a happy time in Philadelphia! The Phillies have made the playoffs for the first time in 14 years! Woot woot! And Rob and I were lucky enough to attend that game in my company's suite. The energy was incredible. I don't think I've ever been to such a lively (and loud) sporting event. And when they got that last out in the top of the 9th, we all got champagne to celebrate!

So good luck to the Phillies who play this afternoon! (And, um, good luck to the Sox who play tonight.) <-just in case Rob stumbles in here

No comments: