Monday, March 31, 2008

Only a few weeks left!!!

We drove by the new house this weekend to see that they were laying the flooring. It is so, so close to finished. Closer than I expected. And I think the next few weeks are going to fly by. I have so much to do!! Pack! Get rid of old stuff! Get some new stuff! Plan our window treatments! Pick out paint! Oh man, this is going to get overwhelming quickly.

I know we won't have too much money left over after we pay our down payment, so I'm trying to nab a few things here and there to ease the financial burden later.

One thing I bought is a new light fixture for the dining room. Those hideous stock gold chandeliers have GOT to GO! I picked this one up from overstock.com for $32! What a bargain.

4 comments:

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

that is so exciting.
congratulations!

Sarah said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see photos of the finished product.
Thanks for your music tips, I will take them with me. But you're right, Borders may not have them. Actually even when I look up the computer and computer says cd is in the store, I still can never find it. It's very frustrating.
By the way, I looked at your blog about Rob and it is freaking funny. Loved it.

Mary said...

That is an awesome deal! $32? Wow! Can't wait to see the pics of the new place!

Anonymous said...

Cute light fixture!!! What a bargain!