Friday, May 23, 2008

The Big Day

Less than six hours until closing. How exactly am I supposed to concentrate on anything at work?

Anyone out there use Twitter? The lovely Maria invited me to join, and I'm still sort of getting the hang of it. I guess I'm just supposed to mention what I'm doing. That's easy. It's like a really simple blog. And I kinda like logging in to see that Maria had a milkshake for lunch. :-) It's the little things that make you feel close to someone. This is me.

Yesterday at work, I had to make some silhouettes of race horses for an invitation. It was fun playing around in Illustrator. Sometimes I feel like all I do is layout forms and newsletters. So since I was on an Illustrator kick, I whipped this up for fun.

Till We're Blue in the Face

Um, is it 3pm yet???

No comments: