Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It is better to receive...

...which is why I keep buying myself stuff. I haven't purchased a single Christmas gift, but I've bought myself a crapload of things.

I saw a photo of these Christmas cards on Flickr, and I knew I had to have them!


from fivetwofive

I came upon these tags in the blogosphere and they reminded me of my old childhood spirograph. Although my designs never looked this gorgeous.


from elfrida

Rob and I have been watching a lot of Mythbusters lately. That show cracks me up. In one episode, Kari was wearing this shirt, so of course, I bought one for myself.


I really need to cut it out. Between these gifts to myself and all the things I've bought for the party (I swear, I NEEDED a cake plate!), I'm going to be broke before I even start Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good thing for me that I never buy myself very much stuff...I really would like to start buying etsy stuff! Patrick is the one I have to watch. He'll be about to buy something I've already gotten for him and I am forced to do some creative persuading as to why he doesn't need that right now without letting the cat out of the bag!

But, he's been really good this year, last year was much worse...