Friday, December 07, 2007

Woah, whaddup wit blogger?

I thought it was strange that I had only two responses to my contest post. In fact, I was a little sad. Then I head over to the comment moderation page this morning and there were 14 in there! Sheesh. Okay, now I feel a little less pathetic.

By the way, I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. Just a trim and a touch up. The blonde streak has been toned down, so it's less drastic. For now. And it's all short and choppy, which I love. Still trying to get a hang of the new wax I bought. I have to say, I LOVE my hairdresser. She is the bestest! So if you're in the Philly area, go to Sandi at American Mortals. She's an artist!

Here I am:

5 comments:

patricia zapata said...

You're not alone! Blogger has been acting funny with the comments lately.

I've always loved your haircut. How I wish I had straight hair to do something like that!

Your calendar looks wonderful! I'm not commenting only because I'd feel selfish since I'm already set with my calendar. Someone else should get in on the fun! :)

Jules said...

I don't know why I didn't think of the blogger problem since I'm having the same problem myself. When I saw only two yesterday I was like, huh? People are stupid...but that's fine because that means I get a better chance at winning! Now that I see so many responses it all makes sense. How can people not love your designs?! :)

Bridget said...

Looks very nice on you! Wish I could wear a fun short haircut like that but my hair would never cooperate.

futuregirl said...

I've been doing my own hair for years ... but it would be nice to go to someone. I absolutely, positively will not cut my long hair, but I need major help with the bangs. Do you think she'd listen and not touch the length or is she the kind of stylist that likes free rein?

Michael Dodd said...

Hey, Melissa, it's Dodd. I like the hair. Drop a line at my gmail account mdoddio at gmail dot com. Love to hear all about the recent goings ons at the xlrx...

--Dodd