Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Very Merry

It was a marvelous holiday this year! On Christmas Eve we went to Rob's grandmother's house, where his family got together and scarfed down as much seafood as possible. Fried shrimp, scallops, calamari, salmon, crab legs....mmmmmm. I ate so much I couldn't have dessert. There was some Wii. We watched Santa go by on the fire truck. All in all, a great night. I was pooped by the time we got home, but I had to be up early the next morning to prepare for the arrival of my parents and grandfather.

But before that, Santa came! Rob and I had a scaled-down holiday since we just treated ourselves to a new tv. We had a limit that I know he blew. But I deserve it! Here's a little holiday montage.


1.) New Coat #1 - from Rob; 2.) Spiderman card - Rob had some snazzy SpiderMel artwork on the inside; 3.) Rob modeling his new Puma jacket; 4.) Rob's favorite gift of the year - from my parents; 5.) My favorite present; 6.) "Thanks for the coat, darling!"; 7.) Gifts are exciting; 8.) New Coat #2 - from my parents

I snagged some great loot. Besides my awesome two coats, I received some great gift cards, a whole "nap" set including blanket, pillow, and socks, and a car stereo. After a big meal (thanks to Boston Market), a ginormous chocolate cream pie (thanks to Wegmans) and loads of presents, we all gathered round the fire to relax. Mindy (my mom's puppy) looked especially comfy. After my family left, I put my "nap" set to good use on the couch in front of the fire. The perfect end to the perfect holiday.

No comments: