Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Excited for a new look!

Next Monday I'm going to spend some time with my parents for a few days. The one thing that I'm excited for is picking out a new pair of glasses! I love buying new glasses. It's like a whole new me. I've been getting a lot of use out of my brown frames, which I got last summer, but I could use a new pair of stylish black frames. You know, to match my hair. Gotta coordinate.

So when my mom asked what I wanted for my upcoming birthday, I already knew my response. We're headed to lenscrafters! I was browsing around their website this morning to get an idea of what they might have, and I picked out a few of my faves.

I am absolutely in love with the top pair. It's exactly what I was looking for. So I hope they look right when I put them on!

So excited!

3 comments:

marzi said...

funny, i was just looking for a new pair last night too! i need some new ones desperately! can't wait to see your new pick!

Anonymous said...

they are all pretty cute -- i like the top pair too.

Artsy Fartsy said...

I like the top two pairs...I think the second is my favorite, though. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Oh, and I was going to tell you...Forever 21 has tons of those brightly colored, lightweight cutout earrings. Just thought you'd like the info, in case you need another tempation. :)