Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm always late.

I know most of you are probably familiar with what has happened to fellow blogger Stephanie and her husband Christian. If you aren't, please visit this site. For those that are aware, you know that today (Thursday) was declared Nie Nie Day by Design Mom.



Being the procrastinator that I am, I missed the deadline to submit my blog to Design Mom, but I felt I should do my part anyway. Technically it wasn't procrastination. I was away in NYC all day with no laptop. So anyway, I'm holding a silent auction of my own over at Operation NICE. Even if you aren't interested in my things, I'd love it if you could check out the Design Mom blog because she has over 275 listings of silent auctions, so there might be something out there for you! All proceeds go directly to Stephanie and Christian's recovery.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: