Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bloggers Make Me Shop

I can't help it. When I see really cute things in other people's blogs, I'm compelled to buy them. It's a curse.

So when Rachel of überpaper posted about her new Envirosax® Reusable Grocery Bags, I had to get a set for myself. I just placed the order for their Retro Graphics Set. Aren't they cute?


Rob's always complaining about the amount of plastic bags we accumulate, although we did just dump off most of them at the bag recycling bin at the grocery store. But still, I'm totally pro-reusable bags! And maybe other shoppers will see how adorable they are and inquire about them!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh gosh...I have that same curse and you know what I did? Go right on over and drool over those grocery bags! I think I will go with the flora ones!

Rachel said...

oooo, i like those too! Hope you enjoy them! You will be amazed at how much stuff fits in these puppies. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Why did you post this?! I need to be saving money right now!

must. show. restraint.

Anonymous said...

oh I might need to buy some of these. Very cute and practical!

zenzhetty said...

They are absolutly gorgeous! I cant figure out what they are made of can you tell me when you get yours. Maybe it's nylon?

textile_fetish said...

I wish more people would jump on the bandwagon with the reuseable bags. Even the bag recyling bins don't take every type of plastic bag (they come in different grades) so I always feel like that is a false sense of security. With reuseable ones, you can't go wrong!

Wendy said...

Those really are gorgeous! I'm buying one for everyone on my Christmas list to put their presents in.