Saturday, June 02, 2007

Today is the day!

Well, I've been awake since 5:42 AM and the alarm was set for 7:10 AM, but I guess the nerves just got to me. I have 5 sandwiches, a gallon of water and a six pack of Pepsi in the fridge. I have a magnificient pile of containers in my bedroom, just waiting to be piled into the car. I have my new dress hanging on my closet door. Looks like I might be all set!

Just to leave you with a few photos, here's the shelf thing I got from Target yesterday. Thought it'd be a good way to display my boxed sets. Since my boxes aren't clear, I wanted to make sure I displayed each card in the set.


And then there's these tags. The damn things. First of all, I wasted nearly three hours of my day driving around to six different stores on the hunt for a 2" circle punch. And the stock the tags are printed on is so thick, that punching through it requires some brut strength. Um, yeah, have you seen my little twig arms? So right now, my hands, arms, and abs are killing me, and I only punched about 15 packages worth! Stupid tags.



Well, Rob will be awake soon and then I can get ready for the day. Can't wait to report back!

Just want to say thanks to all the well wishers out there. I can feel your good vibes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Melissa, everything looks fantastic! You look all set :)

Those circle tags came out super. {oh, I totally know how you feel with the diecutting!}

I hope you sell out of everything!
Good luck and I hope the weather holds out :)