Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's the deal with birds?

In design, they are everywhere nowadays! But you know what, I love 'em anyhow! Birdie silhouettes are found everywhere from notecards to fabrics to websites, and I just don't get sick of them.

So much so that I bought two, that's right, two bags sporting little birds.

This first one I bought from Black Bags about a month ago and I've been using it non-stop. My favorite part is the attached key fob, which makes finding my keys in my mess of a bag while walking through a dark parking garage a breeze!

photo courtesy of Black Bags


And a new purchase that hasn't arrived yet is this adorable owl-bedecked shoulder bag from Sugar Cane.

photo courtesy of Sugar Cane

Can't wait to see it!

8 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

i love birds too... heart melting. i even have a bird tenants... cute tiny birds nested IN the front eve of our house, and it's not damaging anything...so we let them return year after year. like seasonal pets.
nice purses!!

Jennifer said...

You seem like you could use some bird fabric. Oh, funny thing! I have some for sale in my shop!

Anonymous said...

so so cute!
I think I need a new summer bag/tote too :)

Mary said...

I love these! I really like all the choices on the black bags site!

erinn said...

I have been craving a new summer bag as well! Love the birds and owls...must go shopping now...

LA Black Bags said...

Melissa,
I am so glad that the attached key fob works for you. Thank you. Leslie Ann Black
Black Bags

miss.supafly said...

I love that black bags bag! Does it have good pockets or anything? I've gotta have pockets for organizing my crap!

Anonymous said...

that owl bag is ABSURDLY cute i just love it! great shape too :)