Monday, January 28, 2008

Ugh

I haven't been this sick in many, many years. I even left work early, which is something I normally wouldn't do. But I was shaking and couldn't focus, so there was no point to me being there. Kind of ironic that I had to format a fax regarding flu vaccines today.

I got home at 3pm, slept for a few hours, played a little Wii, and now at 7:30, I'm ready to go back to bed. Not good. And Rob is working late, so I'm all by my lonesome. *sigh*

As long as my fever goes down by the morning, I'll be a happy camper. I can handle a cough and the fact that my nose has been rubbed raw from sucky tissues. But this fever is kickin' the crap outta me.

'Nuff complaining. I'm going back to bed. To all the current sickies of the world: Feel better!

1 comment:

marzi said...

ugh, i'm right there with you! i'm slowly recovering from the death flu. can't wait until it's finally over!