Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who likes to rock the party? I like to rock the party.

I can't get this song out of my head. (Sorry lew!)



All I want to do is blast it as loud as possible and dance like a lunatic. Is that so wrong? So I started thinking about how fun it would be to go to a "dance" where I actually liked the music. (Note: My 1998 senior prom sucked.) Well, that would mean that I'd have to throw my own prom. Hmm, not a bad idea.

So the idea kept brewing. An Indie Rock Prom. We could dress up in our hipster best and dance our little butts off. Two questions. Would people come? And would people dance? I guess that's what I need to figure out. I don't plan on having this party until mid-March, so that gives me time to formulate a plan of action.

But in the meantime, I whipped this up for fun. I thought this would be a great graphic for a flyer-invitation.

1 comment:

sweetcheese said...

I'd go just based on the graphic alone. Late 90s were not a great music era for me either. Wanna host a West-Coast Indie Rock Prom too?
-Tanya