Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wanna see what I got?

We took full advantage of the "limit 3 cds per customer" rule and bought 6. Here's what I got.

LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
Architecture in Helsinki - Places Like This
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Juno - Original Soundtrack
MIKA - Life in Cartoon Motion (thanks to Mary's suggestion!)

And last but not least, Rob's pick:
The Best of Del tha Funkee Homosapian - The Electra Years

Today is going to be a great day! I have myself some new, upbeat music to rock out to as I finish up laying out giant books about fungating tumors and dying babies. Suh-weet!

I'm rockin' the red lipstick black necktie look today. Sometimes I feel like people around here look at me funny.

4 comments:

miss.supafly said...

YAY!!! If you like Queen, you'll LOVE MIKA -- he's great and his stuff always puts me a good mood. Oh, and I'm loving the pic!

sheasy said...

I'm so jealous! LCD, the Juno soundtrack and Mika are all at the top of MY list right now. I'll just practice my humming until I can make them mine.

Jeope said...

We saw Juno. The movie and its soundtrack were so polarizing, it almost caused our first marital fight. I bought her the CD, like a good husband – I like three songs on it but the other 20 or so just irritate me.

Princesa de Chocolate said...

Man those are some red lips! I love the look... I was just looking at a magazine the other day thinking... I really could use a tie! :) You should make some and sell them on Etsy!