Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wanna see what I got?

We took full advantage of the "limit 3 cds per customer" rule and bought 6. Here's what I got.

LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
Architecture in Helsinki - Places Like This
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Juno - Original Soundtrack
MIKA - Life in Cartoon Motion (thanks to Mary's suggestion!)

And last but not least, Rob's pick:
The Best of Del tha Funkee Homosapian - The Electra Years

Today is going to be a great day! I have myself some new, upbeat music to rock out to as I finish up laying out giant books about fungating tumors and dying babies. Suh-weet!

I'm rockin' the red lipstick black necktie look today. Sometimes I feel like people around here look at me funny.

3 comments:

miss.supafly said...

YAY!!! If you like Queen, you'll LOVE MIKA -- he's great and his stuff always puts me a good mood. Oh, and I'm loving the pic!

Jeope said...

We saw Juno. The movie and its soundtrack were so polarizing, it almost caused our first marital fight. I bought her the CD, like a good husband – I like three songs on it but the other 20 or so just irritate me.

Mrs. Maria said...

Man those are some red lips! I love the look... I was just looking at a magazine the other day thinking... I really could use a tie! :) You should make some and sell them on Etsy!