Monday, April 21, 2008

Problem solved!

Earlier I was having some trouble deciding what to do with my living room. I couldn't find a good fabric for inspiration. I wasn't sure what color to paint the walls because of my neutral sofa and chair. It was almost like the sofa color was too dark for a dark wall color and too light for a light wall color.

But today, I have found the solution! Browsing around on Repro Depot, I found the perfect fabric.


I absolutely love it! It's going to be perfect on my dining room chairs! It was a little pricier than I was originally planning on spending, but a few yards should get me through. I'm going to paint the walls that blue, maybe with an accent wall in the dark brown, We'll see about that part. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really like this!