Friday, June 13, 2008

I made it through the week.

I don't know how, but I did. Actually, I do know how. Starbucks Doubleshot Energy + Coffee. I've had about 10 in the last week. And my ticker is still runnin'!

This was probably the busiest week I've ever had at work, in the 6 years I've been with my company. It's also the most productive week, so I guess that's good. The short story is that we had our biannual corporate meeting, and there were many materials to be created in a very short amount of time. Ain't that always the case? So I did a few late nights. A few working weekends. But everything got done, and I think the meeting was very successful. I'm proud.

Also, at our meeting kick off, I was given a "Marketing Excellence Award" for all of my dedication and hard work. Technically I didn't get the actual certificate because I'm the one that makes them, and they didn't want to ruin the surprise. Ha! But the American Express gift check was a nice surprise!

But after all of that, I was completely worn out. I got home at around 7:30, scarfed some fast food, and then this was me:



The nice thing is that I get a half day! In fact, my boss is already urging me to head out, but I have a few things to take care of first because I know next week is going to be busy again.

No comments: