Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's a wrecked...

...house. All messy messy. With stuff lyin' all about.

Okay, that was supposed to be like Brick House, but I don't think it worked well. Anyway, it's a crazy day at work, and will most likely be crazy until our big meeting next Wednesday night, so I will probably be neglecting my blog. But I thought I'd show you a few more photos of my disastrous home.

It's wonderful, I love it. Honestly. But there is so much clutter everywhere right now as we try to unpack. I have no idea where my alarm clock, good shoes, or face wash are.

Here's MY bathroom. Both full bathrooms upstairs are teeny tiny, so there's no option for me and Rob "the bathroom hog" to share. So I claimed this one as my own. Love the cb2 shower curtain!
CB2 Shower Curtain

Here's a photo of Rob's green room. He'll blend in well since he only wears green and brown. I really like the wall color/wood color combo. It feels very relaxing.
B&N Green

I am currently the Queen of Containers. Since I have so many random things, I'm just throwing them in boxes, bins, etc.
So many containers...

Even in my bathroom! Bins everywhere! I need to make prettier labels though.
Bathroom Organization

The ceilings are pretty high downstairs. It makes the walls feel so bare. I need some art! It also makes my tv feel even smaller. I'm still not sure about the layout. I need to play around a little.
Living Room

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have some more to update soon. We still haven't put all the blinds up yet. And Rob is so insanely paranoid that someone is going to break into our house. So security is number one priority in his eyes. Getting every inch of ugly cardboard out of my sight is my number one priority.

Wish me luck as I try to make it through the next 8 hectic work days.

No comments: