Monday, June 16, 2008

Take a seat.

I thought I would get to this project sooner than this, but I must have been disillusioned because I thought my whole house would be set up by now. Crazy me! Last night I finished up some boxes in the dining room, so I was finally able to move the dining table to the area where it belongs. Then at 10pm last night, I thought I'd give this project a go. I only finished one chair. Turns out I'm not as handy with a staple gun as I'd like to believe, so I'm saving the other three chairs for when I get a little bit of energy.

What do you think?? I really like the fabric. And I think it's a nice touch in the room. I'd still love a new dining set, but in the meantime, this will work out okay.

Updated Dining Chairs

Like usual, things have been non-stop busy. I feel like my house will never get done at this rate! Tonight we're headed to the Sox @ Phillies game, which was an anniversary gift to Rob. But apparently the weather isn't going to cooperate. Heavy thunderstorms and hail is predicted. Nice.

2 comments:

devon spec said...

mel! that looks AMAZING!!!
where do you find all this stuff!?
the fabric is awesome. you must have a lot of resources in philly. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric! Where did you find that?

We went to the Phillies game Monday night also... so glad it only sprinkled a few raindrops! It was a great game!!!!!