Tuesday, May 29, 2007

4 days left!

Four more days to prepare for the show. I have to finish up 20 boxed sets. Finish 48 cards that I had started. Make more gift tags. Paint 5 more easels and frames. Print pricing signs. Glue rhinestones onto appointment cards. Mount certificates. Make a table runner. Figure out my display plan. Make some sammiches to bring along. Buy some shelving and more easels and candy and embroidery floss and water and...and...and...


*thud*



Sorry, passed out there for a sec. Thank goodness I'm taking Friday as a vacation day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are ahead of the game, but totally understand your anxiety! Good luck with getting it all together :)

Prax said...

Melissa
I just caught up on all your post for the last two months, you do more in a day then i do in a week, good luck Mel!