Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On (Paper) Cloud 9

I was so excited to get the call from the receptionist yesterday letting me know that I had a package! And I would have been seriously pissed if it turned out to be something having to do with work. But nope! It was my art!

The three prints that I had ordered from Paper Cloud arrived, and they are even more lovely than I imagined.





I'll have them hanging in my office until the new home is ready, which will be half a year still. But no point in leaving them boxed up until then! I'm really digging the chocolate brown and blue.

6 comments:

Mary said...

LOVELY! I was wishing I could get the exact same thing in reverse :) I'm going to be painting my office "cowboy boots" whenver they do some renovations and I wanted my accent color to be blue...

But, Instead of buying something, I opted to use the 3 blank canvases I have in my closet at home!

Rachel said...

I specifically remember talk of hiding them!

patricia zapata said...

those look great!!

72 and sunny said...

super cute!

Jennifer said...

I must say those prints look very snazzy in there!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. I remember seeing them and thinking I should get them... but never did.
They look terrific in your office, but I bet they will look even nicer in your new home!