Wednesday, May 30, 2007

T minus 3 Days and Counting

Time is running out. I had to pack up my stuff at 10:30pm last night because I couldn't focus anymore. I think that was due to my lack of sleep the night before.

But good news! My buttons arrived!!!



They are so cutesy. I ordered 200, so hopefully they'll last a little while.

Also, I went to the craft store and spent way more than I wanted to. Originally I was going to pick up embroidery floss and rhinestones, but I ended up getting all sorts of stuff. Including a few fishbowls (shown above) and these glass vase thingies to hold my gift tags and mini cards.


Plus they are a little heavy, so it'll be a good table weight.

And my A9 envelopes and cardstock arrived from The Paper Source, so I worked on packaging those up last night.


I am so tired. I probably should have gone for a venti mocha instead of a grande.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks super!

miss.supafly said...

Ooh, those are as cute as a button... Ha! I like that you added that green edge -- it's a nice, simple way to offset them from just being a white button with a logo. ;)

marta said...

completely cute. love the fishbowl idea. good luck with the big art show. can't wait to hear how it goes. i am coming to PA next week. how long does the show go on??

Anonymous said...

just had to peek at your blog....your stuff is super cute! It all looks so professional, clean & classy!