Thursday, May 03, 2007

Give a wink. Click my link.

I don't know what that title is supposed to mean. Got stuck on "Give a hoot. Don't pollute."

Just wanted to let you know that I updated my links. The other day I reorganized my bookmarks, which was a daunting task long overdue. There are so many blogs and message boards and websites that I visit everyday. Just wanted to share.

I actually have 4 separate folders for shopping links in my bookmarks. Crafts, Gifts, Home, and Misc. I might have to make a big shopping link list, but that could take a while. In the meantime, check out the ones (as Beyoncé would say) to the left, to the left.

1 comment:

miss.supafly said...

I'm officially useless in the office today due to your awesome links... I love the title of the post and love the Beyonce reference! PS: Thanks for linking me -- it's such a compliment! =]