Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A week and a half?!?!

That is definitely not enough time to finish all the crap I need to do. I need to make 25 more boxed sets, more gift tag sets, more appointment card packs, all my signage, not to mention figure out how to arrange my table, how to display my items, how to weight down my tent!!!

Christ almighty.

Well, since I always like to show a few photos. Here we go.

Good ole Target had these cute metal basket thingies, which I thought would be perfect for my button sets.


And I also had my first overnightprints mishap. I've heard the warnings, but they've always been okay for me. Until this time, that is. My appointment cards came out looking like poop. I'll let them slide this time since they are redoing them for me without an argument.



Oh, and I ordered 200 buttons with my logo. :-) Basically, just because. And I even bought a cute little fishbowl to put them in!

Cross your fingers for me. Oh, and if you have any words of encouragement, I'd love to hear them!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been using Overnight Prints now and haven't had a mishap nor have I heard of them. Oh well. Just remember to breathe. Everything is gonna be alright...

Anonymous said...

you made me laugh with that "christ almighty!" comment. It's a lot to do, but you seem to be pretty organized and put together. I'm really impressed.

oh, the pins are adorable and what a great idea to have your logo as a button too!

Your stuff is amazing and your tent is going to be awesome looking :)

I'll wish you nothing but good productivity thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

You'll get everything done - buy a couple of bottles of wine and rent a couple of good movies to watch while crafting!
Your stuff is adorable and you'll do great at the show. Wish we could be there!

Unknown said...

You'll do great whether you get everything you want done or not. Who's going to notice something is missing, right? ;-) But really, you'll be fine and make oodles and oodles of cash, some of which must be used to send me a melissahead button!

Dave

miss.supafly said...

Ooh! Ouch on the ONP mishap -- you I've been there!!! Are those business card size? I got flack from them for putting crop marks on my design to create my own size product... They're really cute though, and I'm glad ONP is hooking you up with some new cards. Good luck with the craft show stuff -- I know you'll get it done and I'm sure it will look awesome!